Friday, May 2, 2008

A Sad Month

Well, it was confirmed yesterday. 52 U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq last month, the worst month since last September. Almost a trillion and a half dollars wasted, well over 25,000 wounded, and there's no way to count how many innocent Iraqis have died, all so that the shrub, Darth Vader, the idiots Rumsfeld, Feith, Wolfowitz, etc. could make buttloads of money for their corporate buddies.

I can't even describe how ill this makes me feel.

I also haven't written about the fact that Phantom Dan Federici passed away on April 20. My first experience seeing Bruce was seeing Danny wail away on the accordion as the show opened with Wild Billy's Circus Story. So here's Devil's Arcade from Chicago last October, with a haunting job by Dan.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Your blog makes me cry.

Thank you for all your information.